Traditional Standing Orders
Traditional standing orders, established by customers’ and their banks, are designed to be static, meaning rarely if ever changed or canceled. This can save time, as orders are, in theory, only created once and then never touched again. The reality though, is…
- 20-25% of all standing orders are either edited or cancelled.
- All changes require contacting your bank days or weeks in advance
- This change process is manual and must be done by authorized personnel
- The order cancellation/editing process is laborious and requires significant lead time. This leads to unnecessary orders that are then either returned by the location or accepted increasing a location’s cash on hand.
The bottom line is that traditional standing orders are not as efficient as you may think.
DTS Connex Recurring Orders
Similar to the standing order process, DTS Connex Recurring Orders (Click here to view comparison video) are established for each location based on order needs and appropriate delivery days. Unlike standing orders…
- Orders can be edited or cancelled real-time and up until the banks’ cut-off time
- Edits to orders are automatic, done from the DTS Connex website, and require no bank interaction
- One order, or all upcoming orders, can be edited
- Edits can be done by the location and/or headquarters and by any group in between
- Administrators control available denominations, packaging requirements, days of delivery, access rights and more.
- Fully connected to major armored carriers tracking data
- Works with all DTS partner banks (click here for partial list of partner banks)
- On-line training makes for easy implementation and ensures consistent usage (click here for training video)
With DTS Connex you have control, flexibility and efficiency no matter what your change order process.