This feature is incredibly important for our DTS Connex Recurring Change Orders customers. The Recurring Change Order tool maintains a continuous queue of change orders. These orders are automatically placed online and fulfilled by the bank of record. Prior to releasing the Recurring Change Order Search feature, it was only possible to view these future orders from the Create Change Order screen. This new update makes it easy to view upcoming orders at a location or group of locations using the Search Change Orders tool.
- To use this new feature, login to DTS Connex.
- Hover over Manage and select Search Change Orders.
- From the Search Change Orders screen, enter “Recurring Order” “Location Number”.
- Select a “From” and a “To” date for the search window.
- Click the green magnifying glass icon to return the search results.
- Search results can be viewed online or downloaded to an Excel report.
***Please note: This search feature works with multiple locations. For example, if you wanted to view future recurring change order activity for locations 10501 and 1106, simply type “Recurring Order 10501 1106” into the search bar to return results for both locations.