The Change Order module allows for improved efficiency and flexibility for your locations’ change ordering process while enhancing headquarter’s control and oversight.
What is the DTS Connex Change Order module?
- A web-based change ordering module that allows for the creating, tracking, managing and analyzing of all ordering activity across all locations
- Provides for the creation of new and/or recurring orders that can be customized by the user up and until your bank’s deadline
- Tracks orders from creation to delivery integrating bank and carrier data to ensure visibility throughout the life cycle of the transaction
- Optimizes the ordering process via reporting and analytical tools
How does DTS Connex Change Orders work?
- Headquarters establishes rules: acceptable denominations, order quantities, maximum order amounts and other key requirements.
- Users create or edit change order transactions
- System places order for each customer location
- Bank fulfills the order
- Change Orders transported to location
- DTS Connex captures and records all steps in the chain of custody
Why DTS Connex Change Orders?
- Faster than manual orders
- Enhances visibility and transparency to all pending, current and historical activity
- Eliminates duplicate orders
- Standardizes user interface across all bank partners
- Reduces excess ordering
- Leverages unique transaction numbers to simplify reconciliation process
- Integrates seamlessly with other DTS Connex modules