The Cash-In-Transit management module enables tracking, managing and analysis of your transportation process through one easy to use online tool.
What is the DTS Connex Cash-In-Transit Management module?
- A web-based Cash-In-Transit management module that provides visibility into the movement of your deposits and change orders
- Collects daily data feeds from major CIT companies, containing arrival, pick-up and delivery and departure times
- Provides detailed transportation search functionality
- Delivers a straightforward, at-a-glance analysis of on-time performance, carrier float, store issues, schedule issues and much more
How does the DTS Connex Cash-In-Transit Management module work?
- Headquarters establishes rules; user access, expected service days and times, service windows and other key requirements
- CIT partners send a daily activity file to DTS Connex
- System receives CIT data and matches it to in-process deposit and change order activity
- Headquarters tracks, manages and analyzes CIT activity at all locations
Why DTS Connex Cash-In-Transit Management module?
- Simplifies CIT management by bringing all of your transportation data together in one place
- Reduces CIT costs by mining valuable information to help optimize your services and identify billing discrepancies
- Ensures that you have the information needed to evaluate actual CIT performance against your service level agreements
- Integrates seamlessly with other DTS Connex modules